February 25, 2011

Those curls grow slowly



Here's a bit of a flashback to show how long my hair took to grow in.

My parents say I was bald until the age of 2 or 3, as evidenced in the picture to the left (I'm the younger one, with my sister). My poor, cold head!

In the picture of my preschool class below, I am probably 3 or 4, so that's how long it took to grow that beautiful head of curls. (I am in the second row on the far right, if it wasn't blatantly obvious).
Aren't I cute?!

Of course, I am. Any child is cute with curls, but a fully grown woman who still gets called "cute" can get a little old . . .
but I soldier on. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love this blog series, so entertaining! It's great to get to know you better in this way :) I bet there are many a curly haired lady out there who really appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cute! You look like a little Cabbage Patch in the picture of both of us. xo

    ReplyDelete