February 23, 2011

Here we go . . .

Bed head. First thing in the morning and I am actually less ashamed of my hair and more of my tired eyes and blotchy skin.
This is not as bad as it gets, though, don't fear. I can be privileged to wake up with some pretty sweet Kramer hair on occasion.

Apres washing. It's actually a fine art to know how long to dry my hair for after I wash it. I just towel dry it, but still, from this picture I can tell I let it go for too long and it will be frizzy today - excellent. When straight-haired girls get frizzy hair it has a cute name, 'Fly Aways,' like you're going on a holiday. When my hair is frizzy it sits 8 inches off my head and people reference bad 70s movies. No sympathy. 

But I'm ranting. 

I did actually intend to use this blog constructively to answer questions people have about my hair. 

Yes, it's naturally curly. (to get the obvious question out of the way) 


1 comment: