March 21, 2011

wow, did you do something to your hair?


 I've been told a few times this weekend that my hair looks "especially good," (followed by, "not that it usually looks bad, i mean . . . just today, i don't know . . . it's nice") so here are a few shots.

The only difference I can notice is that my curls are softer, but I've been using a bit of gel with my hair cream, so theoretically they should be harder. Maybe it's the change in weather? Whatever it is, people seem to be liking it.

I don't often notice the subtle differences in my hair anymore because I have long ago surrendered to the fact that my hair has a mind of its own. I cannot control it in any way, shape, or form. Sure, I can use nice hair products to guide it and hope that the curls listen, but the results are out of my hands. Like when you give a friend advice, they might take it and they might not . . . you just have to go with it.

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair is fab - and, we never do appreciate our hair (at least, not until we lose most of it);
    Because mine is curly too, I never really learned - or took time to - style it, mostly it just does what it likes.
    But people firmly believe that we do not need to do so, as apparently "curly hair is always styled, and therefore requires no maintenance on your part..." I smile and nod - sure it is...

    Go with it and laugh - it does look great though.

    ReplyDelete