July 5, 2010

Cute. Allison Wonderland Cute.

     I feel cute today. Allison Wonderland cute!

     If you aren't familiar with local Vancouver designer Allison Smith and her Allison Wonderland label, then today's the day to discover it.
    
     I recently bought this pair of high-waisted shorts in grey (which also come in black and bright red) and I basically feel like a model whenever I wear them with my red wedges (by Crocs). It's obvious from this picture that I don't look like a model in them, but that's far from the point. I feel summery and retro, but still modern, like I walked out of a great '60s movie and people are looking at me wondering where I came from.

     Probably not true, but I think great clothes are all about how you feel in them and Allison's clothes make me feel put together, comfortable, and fashionable. Plus, all her clothing is designed and manufactured locally, so that's something to feel good about.

Click here to find a store near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment